https://alsapan.com/ is a non-commercial website owned by ALSAPAN SAS, hereunder referred to as ALSAPAN, responsible for processing data for this website.
We undertake to protect the private life both of users of our website and of people applying online for jobs at Alsapan. We will ensure that any information that you may provide to us or which we may collect through various channels, including our website and written correspondence (including emails), conversations, meetings or through our offices or our websites, will be used solely for the purposes set out within this policy.
This personal data protection policy sets out to achieve several aims:
- to inform you as to how information relating to you is collected on the website and processed
- to inform you of your rights and how you may exercise them
- to meet the requirement for transparency are set out in the EU General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) and the provisions transposing the GDPR into national law
Alsapan wishes to protect your private life and your personal data when you browse our website Alsapan.com and the websites of our brands, all of which are non-commercial websites:
We are in full compliance with the amended French law of Informatics and Liberties of 6 January 1978 and directly apply the EU General Data Protection Regulation, which came into force on 24 May 2018 and which has been applicable since 25 May 2018.
What is personal data ?
Personal data means any information which may be used to identify you directly or indirectly, such as your last name, first name, postal address or mail address, cell or landline phone numbers or your fax number.
Alsapan protects your personal data
Who is responsible for processing the data?
The Head Office of ALSAPAN SAS – 1D rue du Général de Gaulle – 67190 DINSHEIM SUR BRUCHE, registered at the Saverne trade register, under the number ° 392 213 146 is responsible for processing data for the 5 aforementioned websites.
How does Alsapan use your personal data ?
Your data are legally collected as part of the services offered by Alsapan on the alsapan.com, alsafloor.alsapan.com, homflor.alsapan.com, cstyl-cuisines.alsapan.com and dgs.alsapan.com non-commercial websites:
A – Through cookies
A cookie management banner will display on your window the first time you use the website, to help you manage your preferences regarding non-obligatory cookies. For more details about the cookies used, please use the pop-in accessible through the URL.
The use of certain cookies is subject to your agreement. After the website user gives their consent, cookies may be stored on their hard disk. Only the issuer may access and modify these cookies.
Should users refuse to give their consent for cookies to be stored on their hard disk, they might be unable to use some of the website’s browsing features. Alsapan will decline any liability regarding any disruption of normal website browsing should the user refuse to consent to receiving the relevant cookies on their hard disk.
B – Through the job offers section of the Alsapan.com website
We collect, store and use your personal information for the following hiring purposes:
- To build up a talent pool by keeping your data, in order to inform you of future job offers, in addition to the job for which you have applied.
- To allow you to post your CV for general or specific job applications.
- To allow us to match the data you provide with other job vacancies and help us find you the job which best meets your qualifications.
The Alsapan job-offers section requires your consent for recording the information you provide for specific and unsolicited job applications.
Unless you indicate otherwise, we will keep your details for any future job opportunity which may meet your qualifications. We hereby inform you that your personal data will be computerised and stored for a period of 24 months. These data may only be accessed by the Alsapan Human Resources Department.
You can send us your CV through a website or by giving it to one of our consultants. You can also give it to us in response to a specific job offer.
You may update your CV at any time simply by using the same method as for sending in a new CV. Your old CV will be automatically archived if the contact details given by the new version remain the same (for example the same email address or if you inform your contact that you have sent in your new CV).
C – Through the contact form for current and possible future customers
We shall use your data to answer your enquiries and to meet our legal obligations with our customers.
Professional emails sent by existing customers, possible future customers or suppliers through the contact form shall all be stored in accordance with the rules and regulations implemented by Alsapan. For further information, please send a mail to email@example.com.
Contacting the personal data protection department
You may at any time gain access to and modify your personal data in the Alsapan.com website GDPR section..
• By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Or by regular mail to: Alsapan SAS, Service informatique, BP 14121 – 67124 MOLSHEIM Cedex – France. Please include proof of identity for any requests regarding the exercise of regulatory rights, such as access, amendment, retraction or oversight.
We are transparent with your personal data
You have rights regarding any personal data that we hold on you. Details of these rights and how to exercise them are provided below. We would ask you to provide proof of identity for any request or enquiry you might make in this regard.
You will find below the list of your rights:
- Right of access to your data: a copy of any of your personal information which we might hold
- Right of rectification: the right to amend any personal data which might be inaccurate or incomplete
- Right to be forgotten: for your data to be deleted upon your request once we have no fair or legal reasons to store them.
- Right to limit the processing of data: suspend processing should a dispute arise in relation to the use of the data.
- Right to portability: this is the right to transmit personal data to another controller, under certain conditions.
- Right to object: the right to object to the processing of personal data, especially for marketing purposes.
To exercise these rights, you should contact the Alsapan data protection department by letter or by email, as mentioned above, not forgetting to provide proof of identity.
Your right to lodge a complaint
Following the reply given by the Alsapan data protection department, you are additionally entitled to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
French residents may contact the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) :
CNIL – 3 place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07 – https://www.cnil.fr/
If you live in another country within the European Union, you may contact your own country’s supervisory authority, details of which you will find using the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm
If you live in Switzerland, you can contact the Federal Commissioner for the protection of data and transparency (PFPDT) : https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/fr/home.html
Should you require any further details, please contact us through email@example.com